Sunday, March 28, 2010

So Far...So Good



Well, I am sitting here at work, not doing anything in particular. Mostly, I have my face shoved into a Charlaine Harris with a powdered donut hanging out of my mouth realizing that as much as life seems to be spiraling out of control, its really not. It could always be worse. I would hope at this point that it won't, be it most definitely could. There are people that are having it worse than my family and myself.



I read PostSecret today and found a secret that kinda hit home. The image is above. Its not the whole secret but just the part that resonates. I hope like hell that I have never said or done anything to make my Dad feel this way or anyone that I have ever known that has secretly fought cancer. Its a long, hard road and affects everyone close to them. Never would I want to cheapen the struggle.




No comments:

Post a Comment