Friday, March 5, 2010

One and Done

Ok, this is my first blog in years. I'm not even sure what to write about at this point. I know that no one will really be reading but I think that with all of the drama going on, I need a cathartic space. Just to air what is going on so I can get it out of my system.

Some history as to what exactly is going down in my life:
1. Dad was diagnosed with cancer on 11/13/09
2. Cousin in law is getting a messy divorce
3. Sister in law is getting a messy divorce
4. Other sister in law just had another baby. 3 so far. Wants to try again for a girl. She has all boys.
5. Since Christmas, I'm getting asked on a daily basis if I am pregnant yet.

I know that in the grand scheme of things, only one of these issues is exactly that... an issue, which would be #1 on the list. I can't help but feel overwhelmed by everything else. I feel like I need a shrink. I have been a very level person but I am starting to feel like I am sinking. But nevertheless, I will remain optimisic because that, I am sure, is what is keeping me sane.

So if anyone does read this, thank you. Thank you for being a witness to my crazy life. If you need a witness, I am right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment